Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Inventor of Ear Plugs is a God

Im writing this from the lobby of the hotel Im living and working at. I safely made it to the island and then to the hotel. I might have been asked out by a 70 year old, hairy, tire importer, but that's for another story.
If you know anything about me, it should be that i love sleep. I love laying down, i love dreaming, i love the drool that seeps out of my gaping mouth. Love is an understatement.

I've been known to leave places early, show up late, be in a horrible mood because i haven't met my daily 10 hour quota.

If there was a noble peace prize in sleeping, id win.

So, when my roommate last night ate fruit and watched The Big Bang theory until 11 pm and then woke up at 7 am giving kisses to her boyfriend on the phone, i wanted to shove the pineapple down her throat.

I had been up since 5 am, with a short drool-induced nap on the plane to Puerto Rico, and still recovering from a weekend in Miami. Her chomping and love noises were worse than hearing my parents do it.

Luckly, for her, she's extremely sweet and Im currently waiting for her to accompany me on a mandatory drug test mission.

Here's hoping the gift store sells ear plugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment